We don’t remove pests…we only fix the damage they caused!
The arrival of spring means warmer weather, growing flowers and creatures come out of hiding. Often times those creatures are hiding right in your home.
Animals like making their homes on your roof, in your gutters and some may even burrow in through any access to find where its warm and safe.
- Chewed fascia boards
- Damaged soffit
- Torn roof shingles
- Nest that block gutters and downspouts
- Holes or gaps in siding
- Uncapped or damaged chimney and exhaust vents
- Ruined insulation
- Building’s structural integrity compromised
- Animals are living in your attic
Having a pest problem can go beyond damage to your home. Animals carry bacteria and disease that can affect a home’s air quality and the people that live there. If an animal is nesting in your home, you can bet they leave behind fecal droppings and shed their fur.
When it comes to the health, comfort, and safety of your family and pets, unwanted creatures should be kept as far away as possible from your property. The last thing you want is to find these animals in the walls of your house and potentially causing thousands of dollars in damage.
There are several preventative measures that you can initiate in order to discourage animals from choosing your house as a den site.
- Keep your home well maintain. Check for aging construction or unsecured openings where creatures can gain access to home; leaks, missing shingles, torn roofing materials, damaged soffit and fascia.
- Check for animal damage or droppings. If found, address immediately, the problem could only worsen.
- Remove food sources and keep garbage in secured trash cans.
- Make sure all repairs are sturdy. Animals, such as raccoons are very strong animals.
- Clean your gutters
- Check your attic periodically throughout the year
- Use a chimney cap
- Trim back trees and/or remove tall structures away from home.
Don’t let critters make themselves at home in YOUR home!
If you have pest damage on your home, call BCI and talk with one of our experienced project specialists about scheduling a repair and help prevent future pest problems.
Don’t forget to reach out to your insurance company and see if your policy covers vermin damage. If it does, you can file a claim and get the repair done right.
REQUEST A QUOTE
For high-quality exterior services, contact BCI today.
BCI quotes are
FAST, FRIENDLY & free!
BCI Exteriors can help add value and beauty to your home. Our certified team of professionals is trained on best practices and installation techniques based on industry standards for both new construction and replacement projects. With BCI Exteriors, we can save you both time and money, as well as give you the peace of mind that the installation was done properly.
Call BCI Exteriors today at 262-703-9700 to learn more about the best values on roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors and home energy efficiency.